It is with this in mind that we have a Private Investigation department at all of our major offices. Our Private Investigations department specialises in handling investigations that do not fall within the scope of our commercial/business investigations, however, very often do require an overlap/dovetail of techniques and expertise.
For the past eighteen (18) years our dedication and professionalism in investigating mandates privately has established our reputation as the leader in private investigations.
Private investigations handled more commonly by D & K Management Consultants are, but not limited to:
- - Domestic / matrimonial investigations
- - Investigations into individual activity
- - Evidence gathering for adultery / infidelity suits
- - Substance abuse suspicions
- Prior to undertaking any private investigations, it is standard practice that the client presents to our lead investigator all information pertinent to the case. Once this information has been received, the lead investigator will provide the client with a full quotation and a proposal best suited to that particular investigation. During this process known as ‘pre-investigation consultation’, the client is carefully advised on all legal matters both for and against. The various investigative tactics will be discussed detailing both the pro’s and con’s.
In line with the absolute professional approach the Condon’s and the management team’s demand of their departments, no investigation is undertaken unless both client and D & K Management Consultants have agreed on all aspects.