“From recovering stolen goods, to arresting guilty parties – these services are all within the parameters of our business investigation skill set.”
- Do you suspect that you are losing stock?
- Do you know employees are stealing from you, but you are at a loss to prove it?
- Are there suspicious activities and interactions that don’t sit well with you?
- Does the thought of catching and actually dismissing employees give you anxiety?
- Are you a victim of a scam or fraud?
- Do you have major labour tension and union agitation?
- Are you sure that your out of office employees are actually doing what you expect them to?
- Have you ever felt that your own employees may be competing against you?
If any of these or similar questions resonate with you, then you have come to the right place.
WE SPECIALISE IN INVESTIGATION SERVICES
Our firm specialises in providing investigation services to give you factual answers to the questions and suspicions you have.
Private investigations conducted on behalf of your business are one of the most proactive and necessary requirements for business success in the new world. You cannot afford to allow employees to compromise your company through dishonesty, fraud, and nefarious actions.
Kyle Condon – Grad of I.S (SA)
Regional Director for Africa (Council of International Investigators)
As South Africa’s most dynamic business investigations firm, we are the perfect solution to tackle your stock losses and crime problems. Your HR department may not be adequately experienced to run discreet and effective internal or external investigations. Therefore, we invite you to partner with our company.
If you need answers and need evidence, you need a firm that understands how to get both. Our private investigators are seasoned criminal and forensic investigation specialists. What really sets us apart from other investigators is the fact that every member of our team has completed rigorous training in labour law and disciplinary requirements.
It is, and always has been, our view that private investigators who understand labour law offer a fundamental advantage. Therefore, in order to safeguard our clients, just like yourself, every private investigator on our team completely understands labour law and the complexities of successful and lawful evidence gathering, and presentation.
One of the most dangerous and common mistakes a company or individual can make is appointing a “security” company to handle business related investigations. In fact, 98% of security companies are not specifically geared towards conducting investigations that could very well end up at the CCMA or in a court of law. This can be an expensive mistake and one that must be avoided at all costs.
Make the right decision upfront and ensure you are dealing with an experienced, licensed, and reputable investigation company from the start.
Undercover Investigation Process
Typically, our most needed forms of business investigations are:
- Undercover investigations (Deployed into your company)
- Surveillance of suspect employees
- Lifestyle audits
- Forensic audits and investigations
- Data retrieval from mobile devices and desktops
- Technical surveillance
- Controlled buys (Sting operations)
- Interview and questioning
- Covert camera installation and recording
- Due diligence on vendors or potential partners
- Background screening
- Verification of medical certificates
- Handwriting analysis
- Competitor malpractice investigations
- Hi-jacking investigations
- Sabotage investigations
- Business robbery investigations
- Catastrophic loss investigations
We have a proven track record of presenting evidence and testifying for:
- Company Executives
- Board Members
- Labour Attorneys
- Risk Managers
- Financial Managers
- SARS forensics divisions
- Commercial crime unit
- Various magistrates’ courts